Friday, December 17, 2010

Y'all Are Nice

Hey, you know what?

Y'all are really, really lovely people.

I daresay...y'all are really, really NICE people.

Thank you so much for your encouragement and kind words. They mean more to mean than you'll ever know!

And so, without further ado, I have MORE news!


The lovely surly kitchen has passed onto me the Stylish Blogger award. Trust me, I am truly humbled, as she is much more stylish than I will ever be capable of being! Her recipe index is out the wazoo (dark chocolate espresso bars...I say a prayer of thanks for you), and she chronicles her life with her adorable boyfriend and confronting the rare disease eosinophilic gastritis. 

Basically, she does it all--and then some.

Thanks, surly kitchen! It's been an honor and privilege getting to know you through da internetz!

So here are my stipulations for accepting this award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award. (check!)
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.

I guess my next item of business is to share seven things about myself. Alright, folks, just know is information was solicited. Here we go:

1. I really, really like cottage cheese and tomatoes. I don't know anyone else who does. I am consciously aware of how strange this is.

2. I think I'll be a little sad if I ever get a KitchenAid mixer because then it won't be my impossible dream anymore.

3. I have a black cat named Lucy. She is insane. I blame all of the missing objects in my house on her existence.

4. I am typing this in bed at 11:45 am... because I can. and I'm not ashamed. I know this is the last time for a long, long time I will have a straight month off, and I'm milking it for all it's worth.

5. I loathe cereal and milk (It's that soggy texture! It's disgusting!).

6. I really, really, really like football. No, really.

7. So last December, I went to P-Dub's cookbook signing. Because she's just kinda awesome, I felt like I owed it to her to give her something awesome. So I was going to make the honeybun cake for her, wrap it up really cutesy, and give her the recipe while she signed my book. She and Betsy and Hyacinth were going to munch on in later in the hotel, decide it was the best thing they had ever tasted, and P-Dub was going to adopt me and let me live in the Lodge where I could give Charlie baths and help homeschool the kids...but then I decided that would be super creepy. So I didn't. Lame.

So there you have it: seven signs I'm a serial killer facts about me. I know your life is completely changed.

Please come back? Please? I like you all very much.

*ahem*

So now I get to pick my stylish bloggees (Oh yes, it's a word--didn't you know?), and they are...

Heather of The Menu Mama, and Jenna of Jenna's Everything Blog! You ladies are fierce, fabulous, and fun. And I like ya.

I'll have a new recipe Monday! Y'all have a good weekend!

(I might get bored with my existence and post random things of the weekend. I'm an rebel. I can do that.)


Internet BFFs forever,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment